We’re aware that it’s not quite possible for us to stop the natural aging, but we may certainly get it delayed. Sun-damaged skin is quite common with most of us, and it’s quite natural for us to look forward to a smooth and healthy skin. Find out how to look after your skin at home.
A wide variety of vitamin extracts and natural ingredients that may reverse the process of aging have been discovered by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and scientists through years of extensive research. Various antiaging products of skin-care which are being developed by physicians not constitute the same ingredients.
- Vitamin A (Retinol) – Experts often suggests the use of Topical Vitamin A. Alongside its excessive superficial exfoliating property; it helps in developing collagen fibers in your skin.
• Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid or Vitamin C helps in healing your wounds by stabilizing collagen, and so it’s considered vital as an antioxidant.
• Vitamin E – One important antioxidant is Vitamin E which reflects anti-inflammatory effects on your skin. Vitamin E offers photo protection quite modestly, smoothens, softens and hydrates when applied tropically.
• Copper Peptides – For rejuvenation of your skin, the latest scientific advances yield Copper Peptides. Copper has properties that naturally reduces wrinkles and fine lines, improves elasticity and firms your skin.
Take years off your appearance with a smile makeover
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile. Over time our teeth gradually darken and get stained. One of the most effective things you can do to look younger is to transform your smile! Choose from a range of cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening or porcelain veneers.
Are you embarrassed by wonky teeth or an uneven smile? Cosmetic braces can straighten out your teeth in just a few months with barely noticeable braces.
Want to find out more about cosmetic dentistry near you? If you live in or around Essex, click here to find your nearest private practice.
Appear younger with semi permanent makeup
Semi permanent makeup tattooing is a delicate art. It requires trained technicians to carefully place pigment on the top layer of skin to give the illusion of defined brows, fuller lips or cat eye effect eyes. You can have tattooed liner, eyebrows and eyeliner.
When visiting a clinic for this treatment, we recommend asking about their qualifications to ensure they are skilled and experienced which will improve your trust in them. Remember that artists will have different styles so look at their previous work to see if this is the finish you are after. Ask your technician if they have a level 4 in micropigmentation.
Tips to take care of your mind and body:
- Consume a balanced and healthy diet; choose a few things from all the major food groups on a daily basis and include them in your diet. Consume plenty of fiber, vegetables and fruits.
2. Make sure you lead a quiet and stress free life. The age-old problem of “flight” or “fight” could have been resolved with the use of chemicals that your body releases when it gets stressed. Exercise and sleep well on a daily basis.
3. You’re bound to feel and look a lot younger through regular exercise, and by drinking thrice a week at least. If your exercise regimen has to be changed drastically, don’t forget to consult your doctor. See more information.